Monday, September 27, 2010

I suddenly can't imagine managing my business any other way...

“Wow! Wow! Wow! (Did I mention “Wow!”?) :)
I truly feel more equipped than I ever have before! I am confident that our goal of creating a more efficient and successful practice is an attainable goal! Thanks to “Formulas for Business Success”, I now have the tools to maintain up statistics and can work through down statistics. Additionally, I feel that I can more closely manage my staff and equip them with the same knowledge that they are in fact in control of reaching success. I suddenly can’t imagine managing the business any other way. I can hardly wait to get back to the practice to implement this valuable knowledge.”

Julie Camberg, OM
Northwood Animal Hospital; Irvine, CA
Formulas For Business Success Course

No comments:

Post a Comment