Monday, January 25, 2010

Communications improve...

"I loved this course! If I have to pick a single course out of all the courses I’ve taken so far that pulled everything together, it is Basic Organization. Although it doesn’t get into specifics on statistics like the FBS (Formulas for Business Success) does, it still points in the direction of 'This is what you need to do for business success', which is what we want to know. I can’t wait to get my Organization Board in place and to see the flow of product and how communications improve. I think Basic Org will also give my staff a sense of 'importance and accomplishment', thus boosting moral which will in turn increase production of the VFP (Valuable Final Product)!"

Dr. Jen Beaulieu, DVM and Practice Owner, Lake Side Animal Hospital, NH
Basic Organization

No comments:

Post a Comment