Saturday, May 16, 2009

This program quickly got my staff knowing where the clinic was going...

“This program quickly got my staff knowing where the clinic was going. They all got to see a little better how the hierarchy is laid out. It helped to differentiate some of the jobs specialties as well as where things overlap. It was a good opportunity to talk about our purpose as well as what they contribute day to day to help us to have happy clients with healthy pets.

“It has helped to organize our training manuals (a work still in progress). Going through this gives us a little better ground of what to train new staff first.

“This program also let me see how many things I do and gave me a nudge to try to turn some of these things over to other people. Not having a Director of Admin while doing this was difficult, but I can see how important it is to get the right person in that position. I look forward to filling the open positions on my organizing board and getting more off my plate.”
Dr. Laura Pampreen, Basic Organization

No comments:

Post a Comment