Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some recent success stories from our Executive Training Academy...

“I really feel this course has really helped me to be able to understand others better, to be able to keep the positive in any situation, and to be able to detect problems in the workplace. I am really happy I attended this course through my stay here. I
experienced some educational dreams. I am really impressed with this course.”

DH, Practice Manager
Course: How to Get Along With Others


“I really liked this course because it taught me how to analyze statistics and what to do to improve them. A lot of the time I may know that a certain area of the business is not doing well but I really did not know what to do about it until I took this course.”

Dr. ST, Practice Owner
Course: Formulas for Business Success


“This course, How to Write Effective Company Policy, was useful to identify the
difference between policy and orders and what can be some pitfalls of not setting
policy which causes confusion among all staff and creates randomness in what we do. If policies are written and hopefully understood they act as a guide to what is
acceptable in the company.”

Dr. CB, Practice Owner
Course: How to Write Effective Company Policy


“This course has taught me how to effectively manage my work and communications with fellow staff so that a maximum of valuable production occurs with a minimum of wasted time and effort.”

JT, Practice Manager
Course: How to Increase Efficiency in Your Company


“A working organizational board for our hospital is a big step to a more efficient
operation where my people can really understand the dynamics of servicing a client and their pet. I am very excited to move ahead from this point.”

Dr. MA, Practice Owner
Course: Basic Organization

No comments:

Post a Comment