Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 1 in blogisphere...

Good morning! I've been wanting to start a blog like this for quite a while to express the daily, weekly, monthly goings ons that happen around our offices at Veterinary Practice Solutions. I'd like to share our clients wins within the veterinary community and let people that we are making a difference in private practice life. Maybe some of you will find this interesting and maybe not. I'd like to hear from you either way! So... more on this later. START!
JP

1 comment:

  1. In spite of having a very difficult personal situation going on, I feel compelled to write something here. There is not doubt in my mind that without the tools that I have learned at VPS, I would be going along with the current 'doom and gloom the world is disintegrating in front of my eyes' victim mentality. Having clear and usable tools gets you out of this and although we are not growing at 20% rate which is my goal, we did grow 17% in January and 14.6% in February. While others are laying off, I am trying to hire (the problem being here is that my standards have been considerably raised so it is difficult to find someone good enough - specially because everyone is pretty depressed and beaten up!!!). Don't let others tell you how it should be. Make your own reality. After all that is exactly what you were put in this world to do. SO NOW DO IT!!!! Cris Valas, DVM

    ReplyDelete