Friday, September 18, 2009

Get in control of the conversation...

"The Communication course was great. Learning to control yourself, staying focused with all the distractions that can be thrown at you, it’s a great tool to be in control. I have dealt with clients giving you so much information when doing exams, when you are having a busy day and need to move on. I learned how to stay in charge of the conversation. On the other hand I did not know how to behave with people who I knew wanted to move but I just kept on talking. Another thing I have learned is to train staff members to stay focused and get in control of the conversation with the client when there are 10 other things to do."

Dr. Manjit Jammu, DVM and Practice Owner, Clearwater Animal Hospital, Windsor, ON
Improving Business Through Communication

No comments:

Post a Comment