Friday, August 14, 2009

This professionalism expands not only one's business but one's reputation...

"This has been an incredible learning experience for me and I can only encourage others who want to stand up and be proud! To do, be, and put into action this course.

To look back and see that I am truly a determined being, creating my massage business for 30 years with a somewhat “what am I doing?!” attitude because I did not have the actual “tools” of running a business ethically, effectively and with less stress more fun and lots of professionalism which is just respect and application for doing a great job rather than just getting by!

Following the precepts in this course, this professionalism expands not only one's business but one’s reputation for going and doing more than one expects.

Since the inception of this course I reached my target for the month and now know how to keep the stats up each month!

Thank you VPS for this course and for your patience in my completing it."

Shelora Dalen, DMT and Massage Studio Owner, Unique Wellness Studio, BC
Basic Hat for Employees

No comments:

Post a Comment