Monday, June 29, 2009

This is an extremely important aspect to life...

"This course fits well with my experience as a veterinarian and practice owner. Much more than any of my employees, my profession and practice to a large degree is my life. This is an extremely important aspect of life which brings me into contact with many people and their pets. In these contacts I have a chance to provide them with a service which in its best case can be helpful, rewarding, curative, enjoyable, worthwhile, life-giving, compassionate, loving, joyful and many other positives which are too numerous to mention.

"To make my career a success these outcomes must be attained as often as possible which requires personal ethics on my part and also the application of ethics by all my staff. The assignment of statistically based conditions and the applications of formulas to improve the conditions is a way to maintain a high level of service.”

Dr. Lisardo Martinez, DVM and Practice Owner, Westbird Animal Hospital
Ethics for Business Survival

No comments:

Post a Comment