Saturday, April 4, 2009

Power Team Builder Workshop: "truly an amazing experience."

“Prior to coming (to the workshop) I’d always been somewhat skeptical of “how to” fix, change, enhance by outside consultants. After our first phone conversation I felt comfortable, understood and a person of interest. Finally here was an opportunity to open up for suggestion, criticism, advise on how I as a person, professional and yet human am affecting my hospital, my team, my dream.

“Having now been given true tools to start making changes in myself which in turn will shift the dynamics of the everyday, every moment operations at the hospital are encouraging, inspiring, uplifting and yet satisfying and challenging.

"I leave with a sense of follow through with Joel to be a continual source of guidance and assurance. Exposing myself, my staff and my hospital can be uncomfortable but the care with which Joel extracts the core essentials is comfortably humbling.

“Truly an amazing experience.”
- P.C. DVM, Best Friends Animal Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment